Lyonhurst Life Rewards
When you choose Lyonhurst life to set up your cover with Vitality, as well as having access to the amazing range of Rewards available through them, you will also unlock access to a layer of Lyonhurst life rewards.
- A cash back voucher for activity trackers*
- Discount membership from £13.99 at The Gym (Sheffield)
- Discount rates with our Nutritional expert Leah Hollingworth
- £50 Amazon voucher on reaching Platimun status*
Once you take out cover with Vitality you automatically get access to the amazing range of rewards and discounts available.
To get you moving and living healthier, you earn Vitality points. You’ll start at bronze, move on to silver then gold and finish on platinum, providing you keep active.
You can control your premiums, unlock other rewards and even earn cash back along the way.
Some of the rewards include:-
Understanding Your Health
- £10 Vitality health check at a Lloyds pharmacy
- Online Vitality health assessment
- Up to 50% off comprehensive health screens at Nuffield, Blucrest and BMI healthcare
- Up to 50% off Virgin Active, Nuffield Health and David Lloyd gyms
- Up to 50% cashback on bikes at Evans cycles
- 40% off Garmin and Polar Activity trackers
- 50% off running shoes
- Free stop smoking programme with Alan Carr
- Earn Vitality points with park run
- £30 six months pass to Weight Watchers
Discounts & Rewards
- Earn points for steps or being active and get rewarded with a cinema ticket at Vue or Cineworld, any day you choose
- Get active and be rewarded with a drink at Starbucks every week
- Get active and you could get discounts on Amazon Prime and Apple watch’s
- 75% off breaks at Champneys spa and 25% off treatments
- Up to 40% off return flights in Europe and the UK with British airways including taxes and charges. – depending on your Vitality status
- Up to 25% off Mr. and Mrs. smith Hotels
- Up to 50% cashback at Lloyds pharmacy- depending on your Vitality status
- 30% off annual Headspace Subscription
Full details of rewards can be found at www.vitality.co.uk
How to earn Vitality points
Vitality health check- up to 600 points for a Vitality health check
Non smoker declaration- 100 points
Tracking steps –
- 8 points a day for 12,500 steps
- 5 points a day for 10,000 steps
- 3 points a day for 7000 steps
- 8 points for a 30 minute workout at 60% of max heart rate.
- 5 points for going to Virgin Active.
Park run – 5 to 8 points for taking part or volunteering at park run.
Mindfulness. – Earn points for mindfulness activities such as meditation with the headspace app.
Dental check ups -100 points for declaring a dental check up.
Ocado shop – earn points for healthy shopping at Ocado.