Serious Illness Cover
Vitality’s serious illness cover is 5 star rated and covers up to 4 times as many conditions as a typical critical illness policy*.
This is even more important as the majority of people are at a much higher risk of getting an illness than they are of dying.
At a glance…
- Vitality’s serious illness cover provides coverage based on a severity based payment method meaning you could get a payout when other providers wouldn’t pay
- The benefit pays between 5% and 200% of cover amount
- You can make multiple claims depending on the level of cover in place
- It covers 174 conditions including heart attacks, all strokes and cancers
- You can choose to add your children to your policy and cover them for between £25,000 and £100,000
(*The average number of conditions that typical critical illness policies cover is 48. Source: Defaqto, 2017)